Friday, February 8, 2008

Proposal


Preparation for the senior show is my main focus for this semester. I’m pretty sure that I’ll have some photography in the show; it is also a possibility that some sculpture will also be included, but I’m even more undecided about that.
I already have at least 80 photos from which to choose, so taking more pictures isn’t necessary at this point, with two exceptions, possibly three. As I mentioned, the sculpture might not be in the show, but photos of the sculpture might work. Another possibility is that one or two favorite photos already taken may need to be retaken to achieve the look I want. The third possibility is that I might want the creative outlet.
Presentation is my primary concern. Changing the scale, grouping, saturation, cropping and media are some of the issues I expect to be working with. All of my images are digital.

1 comment:

Modesto Covarrubias said...

Just a reminder that I will be in my studio pretty much all weekend. Saturday is good as I am doing research and will need to take a break.

I can also show you a simple way to start editing your work when you have a lot of images to work with.

Do you have any other questions regarding your proposal that you need answered? Let me know.

-M
Modesto